1. Auspicious those who want to find and carry out an independent activity or suited to their character and to their needs.2. It helps to take a profit activities related to elegance: model, mannequin, fashion designer. (For men and women).3. Greetings (money) for shops or attivitià generally related to gastronomy.
1. To win the competition in general.2. Protection from economic and banking crash protests.3. Protect your eyes and ears.4. Auspicious earnings in activities related to land (cultivation, sale and purchase of land or building constructions).
1. Keep away heavy bills affecting the balance between body and spirit.2. It destroys evil leading frequent damage to machinery appliances and cars.3. It helps to reach higher stages of meditation and mystical concentration.
1. For those who want to ensure with certainty the marriage (or cohabitation), and having already a person, both dovendola yet to find.2. To protect those who have an activity inherent in the cultivation of vegetables and flowers and sell the crops profitably.3. Protects the female genital tract.4. Auspicious those who want to break free from forms of...
1. It governs and protects the respiratory system.2. Against depression and stress.3. It protects kids from envy and hidden attacks.4. Can brings satisfaction, recognition, advancement and transfer into educational.5. It favors those who want to create their own social drinker, clubs or gyms related to sports or dance.
1. Auspicious those who want to carry out a profit activity of commercial agent, representative, or canvassing.2. It protects children from conception to the first three years of life.3. For those who want to protect themselves from the risk of theft and extortion.
1. Protects against risk of car accidents, plane, etc.2. Auspicious the annulment of a marriage.3. It keeps for himself and his family people, bad lucky or who does not like.4. For those who want to protect and be winning against the dishonest and devious business associates.
1. Auspicious sexual relationship between two people for an indefinite period at the discretion of the wearer. To break the link you must bury the Talisman in fallow or quiet place.